Know Your Customer Global KYC for XGC Wallet / GreenCoinX
Terms of Service
YOUR USE OF THIS WEB SITE CONSTITUTES YOUR AGREEMENT TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE.
- Limitations on Use; Third Party Communications and Web Sites.
- Limitations on Use. You may not decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, rent, lease, loan, sell, sublicense, or create derivative works from this Web Site or the Content, nor may you use any network monitoring or discovery software to determine the site architecture or extract information about usage, individual identities or users. The content of the Site cannot be used, posted, sold, transmitted, distributed, modified or transferred for public or commercial purposes, without the prior written permission of KYCGlobal You may not use any robot, spider, other automatic software or device, or manual process to monitor or copy our Web Site or the Content without Provider's prior written permission. You may not use this Web Site to transmit any false, misleading, fraudulent or illegal communications. You may not copy, modify, reproduce, republish, distribute, display, or transmit for commercial, non-profit or public purposes all or any portion of this Web Site, except to the extent permitted above. Any unauthorized use of this Web Site or its Content is prohibited.
- Third Party Communications, Web Sites and Content. Provider disclaims all liability for any Third Party Communications you may receive or any actions you may take or refrain from taking as a result of any Third Party Communications. You are solely responsible for assessing and verifying the identity and trustworthiness of the source and content of any Third Party Communications. Provider assumes no responsibility for verifying, and makes no representations or warranties regarding, the identity or trustworthiness of the source or content of any Third Party Communications. As used herein, "Third Party Communications" means any communications directed to you from any third party directly or indirectly in connection with this Web Site. Provider makes no representations whatsoever about any other web sites, which may be accessed through this Web Site. Any such non-Provider web sites are independent of Provider and Provider has no control over the content on such web site. In addition, a link to a non-Provider web site does not constitute an endorsement of such web site by Provider or an acceptance of responsibility by Provider for the content, or the use, of such web site. Third party content (including, without limitation, Postings) may appear on this Web Site or may be accessible via links from this Web Site. Provider shall not be responsible for and assumes no liability for any infringement, mistakes, misstatements of law, defamation, slander, libel, omissions, falsehood, obscenity, pornography or profanity in the statements, opinions, representations or any other form of content contained in any third party content appearing on this Web Site. You understand that the information and opinions in the third party content is neither endorsed by nor does it reflect the belief or opinion of Provider. Further, information and opinions provided by employees and agents of Provider in Interactive Areas are not necessarily endorsed by Provider and do not necessarily represent the beliefs and opinions of Provider.
- Not Legal Advice. Content is not intended to and does not constitute legal advice and no attorney-client relationship is formed, nor is anything submitted to this Web Site treated as confidential. The accuracy, completeness, adequacy or currency of the Content is not warranted or guaranteed. Your use of Content on this Web Site or materials linked from this Web Site is at your own risk.
- Registration. Certain sections of this Web Site require you to register. If registration is requested, you agree to provide accurate and complete registration information. It is your responsibility to inform Provider of any changes to that information. Provider does not permit a) anyone other than you to use the sections requiring registration by using your name or password; or b) access through a single name being made available to multiple users on a network or otherwise. You are responsible for preventing such unauthorized use.
- Errors and Corrections. Provider does not represent or warrant that this Web Site or the Content will be error-free, free of viruses or other harmful components, or that defects will be corrected or that it will always be accessible. Provider does not warrant or represent that the Content available on or through this Web Site will be correct, accurate, timely, or otherwise reliable. Provider may make improvements and/or changes to its features, functionality or Content at any time.
- Assumption of Risk. You assume all liability for any claims, suits or grievances filed against you, including all damages related to your participation in any of the Interactive Areas.
- DISCLAIMER. THIS WEB SITE AND THE CONTENT ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS, AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. PROVIDER EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. PROVIDER DISCLAIMS ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY LOSS, INJURY, CLAIM, LIABILITY, OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND RESULTING FROM, ARISING OUT OF OR ANY WAY RELATED TO (A) ANY ERRORS IN OR OMISSIONS FROM THIS WEB SITE, THE CONTENT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, TECHNICAL INACCURACIES AND TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS, (B) THIRD PARTY COMMUNICATIONS, (C) ANY THIRD PARTY WEB SITES OR CONTENT THEREIN DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY ACCESSED THROUGH LINKS IN THIS WEB SITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY ERRORS IN OR OMISSIONS THEREFROM, (D) THE UNAVAILABILITY OF THIS WEB SITE, OR ANY PORTION THEREOF. PROVIDER ALSO ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY AND SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR VIRUSES THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT OR OTHER PROPERTY ARISING FROM OR RELATED TO ACCESS TO, USE OF, OR BROWSING IN THE WEB SITE OR THE DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIALS, DATA, TEXT, IMAGES, VIDEO OR AUDIO FROM THE WEB SITE.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. PROVIDER SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS, INJURY, CLAIM, LIABILITY, OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF THIS WEB SITE. TO THE EXTENT THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY IS PROHIBITED OR FAILS OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE, PROVIDER'S SOLE OBLIGATION TO YOU FOR DAMAGES SHALL BE LIMITED TO $100.00.
- KYCGlobal reports may not be used in whole or in part as a factor in determining eligibility for credit, insurance,or employment. The information contained in KYCGlobal reports do not bear upon an individual's creditworthiness, credit standing, credit capacity, character, general reputation, personal characteristics, or mode of living.
- Affiliate Use. Passwords shall be used only by the person or entity to whom such Passwords were provided by Provider. Unless otherwise permitted by Provider in writing, no Affiliate or other third party may use your Password to access or use the website and you shall not share, reveal or otherwise permit any third party to use your password.
- Passwords. The security and integrity of your Password is your responsibility. Provider is not liable, and shall be held harmless by you, for any unauthorized use of your Password. If You believe that the confidentiality or integrity of your Password has been or is likely to be compromised, you agree to immediately contact Provider, after which a new Password will be assigned to You.
TO START THE KYCGlobal APPLICATION PLEASE CLICK HERE